Remote/ Memphis HQ
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
The Senior Director provides scientific oversight of studies and study processes conducted through use of Vector Oncology data resources and from data sets generated in the conduct of Vector Oncology or associated studies. Work is performed under the general direction of the Chief Scientific Officer or designee. A key focus of the work is analysis of health outcomes, cost, and health resource utilization data, and modeling of these endpoints. The position differs from lower level scientific positions in the focus of the role on supervision of other scientists who perform the research. The Senior Director may directly perform the scientific role on research studies, and if so, would be expected to work with a high degree of independence. However the focus of the role is on supervision of the work of other scientists, in all that that entails.
- Develops and assists in the development of study proposals, including project budget and timeline. Reviews study proposals for appropriateness of research design, sample size, and planned analysis.
- Reviews and revises study protocols for accuracy, consistency, thoroughness, and quality of scientific presentation.
- §May provide project leadership, including assigning duties to project management, programmers, consultants, and statisticians. Tracks study progress to ensure timely completion of project milestones. Resolves issues related to competing priorities among research staff.
- Reviews analyses for adherence to planned statistical procedures. Reviews and revises written presentation of study findings. Assigns exploratory statistical analysis consistent with study aims.
- Supervises the scientific activity of less senior HEOR scientific staff assigned as direct reports. Evaluates the progress and quality of project activity conducted by those direct reports.
- Interacts internally with other scientific and executive staff regarding ongoing and planned research.
- Interacts externally with customers and industry representatives regarding existing, planned, or potential research.
- Doctoral degree and minimum five years related research experience, or Master’s degree and ten years related research experience.
- Must have doctoral level understanding of scientific research processes, with concomitant understanding of data management, statistical analysis, health economics and health outcomes.
- Knowledge of clinical trials research is helpful but not required. Knowledge of oncology research is helpful but is not required.
- Must have familiarity with basic office productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word) and one or more statistical or programming languages.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.