Senior Research Analyst
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join or growing Outcomes Science and Solutions team. You will be responsible for providing scientific support for studies conducted through use of Concerto HealthAI data. You will collaborate across a broad portfolio of sophisticated clinical research projects within oncology as a member of various project teams. This role reports to the Director of Outcomes Science and Solutions.
- Lead and participate in the design, planning and implementation of the overall direction of clinical research projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and teams of researchers, research leaders, programmers, analysts, and statisticians through the organization to design and deliver innovative projects.
- Contribute to the new business development process by actively leading or collaborating on proposal development efforts.
- Prepare and review complex client deliverables including interpretation of results, reports, technical memoranda, posters, presentations, and manuscripts.
- Ensure client satisfaction by anticipating client needs and meeting deliverable deadlines.
- Conduct and compile routine and complex secondary research based on the research requirements communicated by the project lead or delegated team member(s).
- Manage and maintain information and documentation in Clinical Trial Management System, electronic Trial Master File and various other systems as appropriate and per timelines.
- Work closely with sites and vendors to ensure compliance with overall clinical objectives and protocol.
- Contributes strongly to Clinical Research Associate team knowledge by acting as a Subject Matter Expert, sharing best practices, making recommendations for continuous improvement and providing training as appropriate/required.
- Assist in the conduct of (systematic) literature reviews in collaboration with other team members.
- Must have knowledge in reference to good clinical practices regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates activities of associates and investigators to ensure compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- Maintains a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with clinical literature and participates in project team meetings.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience Advanced degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Services Research or equivalent a plus.
- Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements, ICH guidelines, GCP, and commonly used study processes.
- 2+ years of work experience in one of the following types of highly structured or scientific environments: management/healthcare consulting, life sciences, data and analytics role.
- Experience analyzing data at the patient, physician, or payer level (e.g., electronic medical records, clinical trials, administrative claims, specialty pharmacy, wholesale, etc.) a plus.
- Strong applied quantitative analysis and statistical skills with preferred experience using SQL, R, Python, or SAS.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients in a leadership capacity. Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail.
- Ability to act with purpose and work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proven project management and consensus-building experience.
- Time management skills for managing tasks simultaneously, while completing work on time and on budget.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.