Senior Data Scientist
New York, NY
Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to build advanced AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning solutions as part of our eurekaHealth and as part of customer facing teams engaging in projects and programs of high priority. You should have a good mix of programming/CS skills and have a background in supporting life sciences / healthcare customers in a customer-facing capacity. You will work closely with research scientists, business development, and other data scientists to assist on client data delivery, client management, and various deliverables built on clinical and claims data. This role reports to the Vice President of Data Products.
- Problem structuring and project design.
- Working with the client teams, internal RWD teams, eurekaHealth solutions team to advance approaches that best utilize Concerto RWD and technologies, while providing leading and high value solutions for Concerto clients.
- Share client feedback with key internal stakeholders.
- Reason about healthcare specific problems to analyze visualize, interpret, and contextualize results.
- Learn from our ML/AI team on the underlying methodology deployed in client-facing models.
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- MSc or higher in a STEM field, with formal training in CS, stats, and math.
- Strong programming abilities in one high level language (python, stata, R) and SQL.
- Knowledge of machine learning methods- un/supervised, non/parametric, ensemble.
- Familiarity with the python data science stack (pandas, sklearn, numpy/scipy, pyspark).
- Knowledge of statistical methods- EDA, regression, ANOVA, PCA, etc.
- Experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc, tableau.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.