Senior Product Manager
Product & Engineering
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to help drive vision and strategy, and manage the development of new analytics-driven and cloud based software products. You will work with a dynamic team of predictive modelers, computer scientists, UX designers, data wranglers, and business experts. This role reports to the Vice President of Products.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Manage agile product development involving large amounts of data, statistical modeling / machine learning and product design.
- Lead targeted client consulting engagements leveraging our data and products, build case studies and drive adoption.
- Perform analyses to drive strategic decision making.
- Collaborate with other teams to guide the marketing, sales and pricing of new products.
- Develop internal and external communication materials, translating and summarizing technical information for business audiences.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience managing the development of a data / analytics driven software product with a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field); or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing multidisciplinary teams leveraging large amounts of data, developing analytics and delivering insights to improve business decisions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop a product vision and strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including ability to translate between business and technical domains and interface with customers.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Familiarity with agile development and concepts such as databases, programming, statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization.
- Strong abilities with MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.