Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
The Natural Language Processing team is working on building a system to enable automated and semi-automated extraction of information from clinical notes and lab reports. We are doing this at scale on data for millions of patients on AWS using the most pragmatic and cutting edge techniques in NLP. Some examples of information that need to be extracted are the various diagnoses, medications, adverse events, cancer stage, histology, and biomarker information. The input data may be text or scanned reports. The ML Software engineer will lead the design and development of the system working with a global software team, in-house annotation teams and the rest of the AI & NLP teams.
1. Proven track record of architecting and delivering into Production NLP systems
2. Expert software engineer with deep programming skills & ability to quickly learn and adapt software systems & toolkits
3. Hands-on experience with modern software engineering practices, AWS platform services, Docker, Kubernetes.
4. Experience with NLP algorithms, tools, frameworks – eg: Spacey, AllenNLP, BERT, ULMFIT, FLAIR
5. Experience with OCR – ABBYY, Tesseract4, OpenCV
6. Experience with Rule Engines & Ontologies
7. Must be a clear communicator, collaborative
8. Must have a passion for problem-solving
9. Experience with healthcare or clinical NLP desired
10. BS with 6+ years experience, MS with 4 years experience in relevant areas
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.