Help Desk Technician
IT & Infrastructure Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
We are seeking an experienced Help Desk Technician to facilitate the support of internal information technology initiatives encompassing end-user to enterprise-level architecture. This IT professional will install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems. Must be able to perform a variety of tasks, including help desk support, after business hours on-call support and responding to system outages, in-house application support, and more. Implement, maintain, administer, and support servers. Work is performed under the general direction of Senior Director, Information Technology. The position is based in our office in Memphis, TN.
- Maintain and monitor environmental controls in the data center including: maintenance contracts, service records, UPS, Fire Suppression, HVAC, etc.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve system hardware, software and network issues related to switches, firewalls, routers, wireless networks, phone systems, and servers.
- Plan and execute IT systems upgrades and migrations.
- Administer and support corporate messaging technologies.
- Administer and support Microsoft Active Directory including: user management, group policies, security groups, distribution groups, login scripts, etc.
- Patch management analysis, testing and deployment for CONCERTO technical infrastructure.
- Interface externally with contracted IT vendors, software development vendors, commercial/business IT vendors, and CONCERTO customers.
- Must have at least five years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to understand maintain, upgrade, build desktop and laptops for the corporate LAN and remote user environments.
- Must have expert knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the realm of Information Technology and Microsoft environments.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.