Research Project Manager
Outcomes Science and Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is a fast-growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. Our dynamic, fun and highly experienced team is looking for a Research Project Manager to join our Outcomes Science and Services team
As a Research Project Manager, you will partner with a diverse and talented team of researchers, scientists and medical practitioners to provide operational support for studies conducted through use of Concerto HealthAI’s Real-World Data assets. You will have the opportunity to collaborate across a broad portfolio of sophisticated clinical research projects within oncology as a member of various project teams, reporting to the VP of Scientific Operations within Outcomes Science and Services.
We are assembling a talented team to join us on our mission to transform how insights are generated and accelerate therapeutic innovations to patients. You can be situated at any one of our office locations in Boston, New York, Memphis, King of Prussia or remote within the USA.
- Manage the overall operational components of research projects during study execution.
- Serve as the point of contact for operational activities on studies including leading internal and external team meetings agendas, meeting minutes, and action items.
- In collaboration with study team members, define project team roles and responsibilities, create project plan including study timelines, document scope changes and approvals, set and manage expectations with team members, department owners, and senior leadership; track study progress and provide regular status updates for financial planning.
- Manage client expectations regarding timelines and budget and proactively identify challenges and effective resolutions; escalate issues to senior leadership as needed.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, assist with resource planning to maximize productivity. Coordinate and motivate project teams to ensure project performance is within scope, budget, and timelines.
- Support process improvements to increase the team’s overall quality and efficiency using project management tools and skills
- Work cross functionally with other departments (business development, finance, curation services, programming, data products, etc) to support proposal development, contracting, study execution, and invoicing.
- Review scientific protocols, reports, and presentations for overall quality as needed.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Life Sciences or related field and minimum of 2 years professional project management experience required or any combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of scientific research processes and at least 2 years of experience in leading and managing research projects including budgeting and client interaction
- Self-starter and motivated to work consistently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proactive and resourceful with an emphasis on generating practical solutions to issues that improve overall efficiency
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively across the organization and with clients
- Knowledge of health economics, epidemiology, psychometrics, and biostatistical methods may be helpful. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to carry out duties on multiple projects, manage deadlines, establish priorities for work activity, and solve practical problems.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.