Senior Data Scientist
New York, NY
Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to build advanced AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning solutions as part of our eurekaHealth and as part of customer facing teams engaging in projects and programs of high priority. You should have a good mix of programming/CS skills and have a background in supporting life sciences / healthcare customers in a customer-facing capacity. You will work closely with research scientists, business development, and other data scientists to assist on client data delivery, client management, and various deliverables built on clinical and claims data. This role reports to the Vice President of Data Science.
- Combine machine learning, statistics, and medical expertise to create rigorous AI based solutions for our clients.
- Design cutting edge methodologies intended for publication and the advancement of healthcare.
- Clearly communicate components of our models and data to our clients. Help clients design AI and biostatistics-based models to address their needs.
- Help manage more junior members of the team to produce feasibility analyses and analytics reports.
- Working with the client teams, internal RWD teams, eurekaHealth solutions team to advance approaches that best utilize Concerto RWD and technologies, while providing leading and high value solutions for Concerto clients.
- Share client feedback with key internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- PhD in a STEM field, with formal training in CS, stats, physics, or math.
- Strong programming abilities in one high level language (python, R, Stata).
- Expertise in advanced data science techniques and tools, machine learning, supervised/unsupervised learning and statistical analysis.
- Understanding of concepts from biostatistics (e.g. censoring, competing risk).
- Experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Strong communication, project management and technical leadership skills with an enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary environment.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.