AWS CloudOps Engineer
IT & Infrastructure Services
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI's Engineering team is growing fast, and with this growth comes the opportunity for a strong AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer to make a real difference. You will be working in a team of highly talented Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Clinical Product Managers. Your main responsibility will be to help shape the cloud architecture and product implementation, as well as overall cloud strategy. We are looking for a candidate with experience managing cloud infrastructure, building and deploying containerized applications and services. You will report directly to the Director of Software Development.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class cloud solution for a Development, Staging and production environment - Identify design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Research next generation tools and technologies. Work with other teams to operationalize to enhance the effectiveness of preventive and detective security controls.
- Build standards, patterns, and tools that help engineers in other squads make effective use of infrastructure.
- Consult with other squads in a Site Reliability Engineer capacity to help them make use of infrastructure effectively.
- Configure and maintain core shared services like Kubernetes clusters, databases, and CI/CD systems.
- 3 years- AWS CloudOps experience - Experience with enterprise cloud architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Must to have - Hands-on various AWS technologies like EKS cluster setup and deployments, load balancers, EC2 instances, RedShift and RDS databases, Secret Manager, lambda etc
- Strong Linux administration experience
- Terraform/ Ansible based deployment and configuration automation
- Expert with CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Git and Kubernetes integration with ECR
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, images repositories
- Scripting using python (2 years, a MUST)
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (Data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), and network security) within SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other cloud environments.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with AWS ,Azure cloud. Familiarity with Cloud security, alert management options like NSG configuration, Security Alerts, logging like Azure OMS etc
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud environment and other virtualized and software defined system and network platforms
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM (Splunk. AlienVault ), IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
Familiarity and experience with standards frameworks - ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI, HIPAA, EU GDPR etc.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.