New York, NY
Data Science & AI Solutions
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
As a Data Scientist at Concerto HealthAI you will be responsible for data exploration, analysis, and predictive/descriptive modeling on patient data for various stakeholders in the oncology and healthcare domain. You will report to the Vice President of Data Products. You should have a good mix of programming/CS, visualization, stats/math, and ML skills (with a particular strength in at least 2 of those areas), and ideally, you have been applying those skills in in healthcare. You will design methods and models around client driven needs and you will collaborate with various subject matter experts to inform those methods. You will assist the client delivery team with insights, dashboards, and ad-hoc analytics. You will also work with the engineering team to build prototypes and models for new product development.
- Understand client / product needs and translate them into tactical R&D initiatives with defined goals and timelines.
- Reason about healthcare specific problems to analyze visualize, interpret, and contextualize results.
- Run a variety of analytics from data QA to complex models.
- Understand the differences and tradeoffs between various ML/Stats techniques and be able to select them appropriately, and apply them in a meaningful way.
- Implement models using high level software packages (SKlearn, R, TensorFlow, Spark).
- Collaborate on software projects with engineers, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase.
- B.sc or higher in a STEM field, with formal training in CS, stats, and math.
- Strong programming abilities in at least one high level language (python, stata, R).
- Knowledge of statistical methods- regression, ANOVA, EDA, PCA, etc.
- Knowledge of machine learning methods- un/supervised, non/parametric, ensemble.
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc, tableau.
- Experience with big data – Cloud data warehouses, cluster computing, Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop.
- Intimate familiarity with the python data science stack (pandas, sklearn, numpy/scipy, pyspark).
- Knowledge of advanced computational techniques and AI: neural networks, bayesian networks, mixture models, NLP, stochastic. optimization, HMMs, MCMC, search, NLP, image processing.
- Advanced visualization skills- interactive custom visualizations in d3.js, plotly, etc.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.