King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI specializes in managing data and analytics for pharmaceutical specialty brands. We are seeking an eager Business Intelligence Analyst who is interested in learning how to dig into our data and solve complex problems. The successful candidate will be equal parts technically capable (understand our proprietary systems), skilled collaborator, and excellent communicator (written and verbal). They will document and understand data processing rules, data processes, and the corresponding client outputs. This is an on-site position in our King of Prussia, PA office.
- Collect, analyze and consolidate information from a variety of sources to break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, job shadowing, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Work cross-functionally with project managers, internal teams and clients to achieve common goals.
- Participate in testing to ensure development deliverables meet requirements and quality standards.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, documenting analysis, requirements workshops and Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions, business process descriptions and workflow analysis.
- Perform requirements elicitation and documentation using Jira and Confluence Document Store (Atlassian Suite).
- Create Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) with Confluence to capture documentation of business needs and pain points, business goals, user stories, non-functional requirements, and functional requirements.
- Perform Requirements Traceability Metrics (RTM) for Functional Requirements Documents.
- Utilize Jira to create Acceptance Criteria for Functional Requirement Documents (Confluence) and established direct links between Confluence and Jira for efficient requirements management and tracking.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Business Intelligence, Economics or Statistics strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in Data Analysis and Business Analysis.
- Proficient using Jira and Confluence.
- Understanding of Business Process modelling (BPM) and Business Process re-engineering is a plus.
- Proficient in User Acceptance testing (UAT) and Regression testing.
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.