Director, Customer Success
New York, NY
Customer Success & Delivery
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is looking for a talented Director of Customer Success to join its growing organization and manage the overall relationship for key Pharma / Life Sciences customers based in the Greater Philadelphia / NJ / NY area. This individual will play a key role in ensuring our key clients obtain the most value possible out of the Concerto HealthAI precision oncology solutions they are using, will also be tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned account(s), including growing a select customer cluster with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to introduce new service offerings and solutions to increase client value realized and achieve targeted results.
- Accountable for the successful delivery and use of Concerto HealthAI data, technology and services to enable clients to obtain the most value out of the solutions delivered.
- Work with and across Concerto HealthAI functional teams to manage customer account and to exceed customer and internal goals.
- Manage overall account financial plan, forecasting and reporting.
- Develop, implement and drive day to day execution of account specific change management, training and communications plans.
- Plan, execute and facilitate recurring account data and technology feedback sessions, working with Customer Success Delivery Manager and cross functional team leads.
- Establish, manage and expand customer relationship with key decision makers.
- Build trust and leverage customer experience by understanding their overall real world data (RWD) and real world evidence (RWE) strategic and tactical business goals.
- Position Concerto HealthAI as a strategic partner for the company to deliver and successfully implement our precision oncology solutions including data, technology and outcomes science services.
- Contribute to new business development efforts.
- 8+ years of experience in client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, delivering products, services, or analyses to Pharma / Life Sciences, in organizations such as: healthcare-oriented consulting firms, healthcare focused analytics firms, or healthcare technology companies.
- B.A. or B.S. (preferred discipline in biological sciences, engineering, biostatistics, health economics, or similar).
- Success in maintaining long term business relationships in a strategic and abstract space and navigating high-profile, complex client accounts.
- Track record of delivering highly complex engagements, supporting end-to-end client engagement process, including capabilities presentations, project scoping, and customer support.
- Success juggling multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously.
- Agility to develop relationships with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Very strong project management skills with excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to details.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and people skills.
- Direct experience collaborating with teams focused on real-world data science, health economics and outcomes research, or medical affairs.
- Experience with development plans and commercial strategies that leverage real-world data.
- MBA, MS, PhD, MPH a strong plus.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.