Senior Solution Architect, Patient Solutions
King of Prussia, PA
About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is the leading provider of precision health clinical and commercial real-world data and AI solutions to the global pharma community and across the broader healthcare landscape. Our mission is to accelerate drug development, clinical trials, and HEOR analytics to dramatically improve patient outcomes.
Concerto HealthAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Dr. Wadhwani has committed $1 billion in capital to build SAI’s portfolio companies into global leaders that deliver extraordinary new value across diverse industries.
Concerto HealthAI is seeking Senior Solution Architect who will help develop our next generation products that will leverage artificial intelligence for life science companies to improve patient experience and outcomes for life science patients, as well as drive our current business intelligence solution to the next level. The ideal candidate will serve as the technical point person for these solutions, working closely with product managers, data scientists, and our offshore development team to advance these solutions. This role is based out of our King of Prussia, PA office and reports to the Executive Vice President for Advanced Analytics.
- Understands company needs to define optimal system specifications.
- Plans/ designs the technology solution, built to scale and compliant to security standards.
- Communicates system requirements to software development teams.
- Provide system architecture, code quality and structure, testing, and participate in development of solution.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate tech stack and suggests integration methods & business impact.
- Ensures the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Work closely with technical architects and project teams to oversee product build/ release.
- Resolves project challenges involving scope, design and technical problems when they arise.
- Addresses technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitors systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Work with and support various team members- developers, data scientists, product team.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with software development in a product development environment.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing data platforms/ Big data and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS).
- Proficient in DWH/ ETL solutioning and sound knowledge of data models/ structures.
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills for data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Experience with working with an on-shore/off-shore model, with strong project management expertise.
- Problem-solving aptitude, with a willingness to work in a fast-paced product development environment and hands-on mentality to do whatever it takes to deliver a successful product.
- Knowledge in developing healthcare analytics solutions is a plus.
- Understanding data standardization practices, integrating data, and security related to HIPAA is a plus.
Learn More About Concerto HealthAI
Concerto HealthAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about Concerto HealthAI at www.concertohealthai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.