Europe - Remote /
Product – Product Operations /
Concord (noun) con·cord | a state of agreement; harmony
At Concord we believe that agreements are the foundation of everything - progress, possibilities and potential. That is why our mission is in our name: to empower people to agree more. Concord was built to eliminate the countless frictions that stand in the way of winning agreements. Those frictions not only cost time and money, they are dividing us and halting opportunities for everyone.
With 95% of the world’s companies still managing their agreements through an antiqued manual process, we are disrupting this final frontier and pioneering a new way forward. Our B2B SaaS contract management solution is already empowering over 400 organizations and 220,000 users across 132 countries. And we are just getting started.
What do we expect from our future Product Owner? At the intersection of customer success, engineering, marketing and sales, you'll turn ideas into the innovative capabilities that will make Concord the market leader in Contract Lifecycle Management tomorrow.
At Concord you will
- To be the owner of the Product Vision in Paris
- Work with the San Francisco Product team to design the most suitable application solution
- Integrate in a multidisciplinary agile squad, you participate in its life and its rituals in order to jointly develop the product and technical roadmaps
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Owner
- An excellent ability to understand business issues, customer needs, and technical constraints (or have worked closely with a development team)
- A spirit of synthesis and analysis, rigor and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- A curiosity and proactivity that allows you to integrate a passionate team constantly on the lookout