Customer Success – Onboarding /
Concord (noun) con·cord | a state of agreement; harmony
At Concord we believe that agreements are the foundation of everything - progress, possibilities and potential. That is why our mission is in our name: to empower people to agree more. Concord was built to eliminate the countless frictions that stand in the way of winning agreements. Those frictions not only cost time and money, they are dividing us and halting opportunities for everyone.
With 95% of the world’s companies still managing their agreements through an antiquated manual process, we are disrupting this final frontier and pioneering a new way forward. Our B2B SaaS contract management solution is already empowering over 500 organizations and 300,000 users across 132 countries. And we are just getting started. If you have the passion, ambition and collaborative spirit to create a future where everyone can agree more, come and work with us.
Our onboarding team is focused on ensuring that every customer has a successful Concord onboarding experience. Knowing that a successful onboarding process is key to our customers finding value with Concord, this is a critical function for the future success of our organization.
At Concord you will
- Act as the onboarding contact and best practices expert, training our customers’ Admin team on how to set up and use Concord
- Continuously drive and adapt the onboarding process to optimize service quality while establishing efficient solutions to help scale our fast growing business
- Think of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the onboarding team's internal processes
- Actively identify opportunities to help customers get more value from Concord
- 2+ years in customer-facing roles leading SaaS onboarding processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) as well as a willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Process driven. Have a strong desire to create, implement and iterate on processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Bachelor's Degree or prior experience in some of the following areas: customer success, onboarding, support, technology or operational consulting