United States /
Modern Applications /
Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re excited to add a Software Engineer to our Modern Applications team. In this role, you’ll partner with new and existing customers to help define their future direction and vision. You'll bring a strong technical expertise in custom web development and Azure Cloud solutions (including SaaS and PaaS). You’ll have a passion for designing solutions and evangelizing Microsoft offerings.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with both internal and customer teams to gather requirements and make suggestions for modern custom solutions
- Participate in the planning, design, and development of new solutions as well as in enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing solutions
- Expand your knowledge of emerging Microsoft development trends and releases
- Work closely with customers to troubleshoot and provide a positive customer service experience
- Work across multiple industries and develop strong business acumen across various domains
What You'll Need
- Earned Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- 2 -5 years of experience in full life cycle software development
- Proven professional experience in Azure or equivalent cloud platform
- Understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- A passion for learning as demonstrated by involvement in technology-focused academic extracurriculars
What Will Set You Apart
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience working in a professional services organization
Concurrency takes pride in bringing a different mindset to consulting—that takes a diversity of thought, collaboration and resilience. We are an innovation-obsessed yet a fun and progressive place to work. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and great benefits for our people and their families.
In addition, all employees are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs, excellent training programs, and bonus opportunities to encourage our people to be the best versions of themselves in and out of work.