United States /
Cloud & DevOps /
Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next, and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re excited to add a Technical Architect to our Cloud & DevOps team. In this role, you’ll work with a team of customer-focused professionals who are committed to defining technical strategy, architecting, designing and delivering end-to-end digital transformation. You’ll demonstrate strong technical competence and business acumen through engaging in technology decision-making discussions related to agility and business value surrounding the Azure Cloud platform and other IaaS and PaaS solutions. You’ll empower other consultants by sharing subject matter expertise in large enterprise implementations, as well as overseeing delivery of large, complex, and strategic projects for enterprise customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead requirements and design sessions with customers and internal teams.
- Author functional requirements and technical design documentation.
- Lead strategic planning and roadmap development with customers.
- Work with functional teams to plan project sprints, scope and resource allocation.
- Manage project milestones to ensure successful solution delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Research and evangelize modern Azure solutions and new technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to help set standard architectures, processes, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and vendors.
What You'll Need
- 3 years of experience designing and planning Azure, AWS or GCP Azure environments in enterprise environments including application dependencies, client presentation mechanisms, network connectivity and overall virtualization strategies.
- Experience implementing Data solutions (Azure SQL, RDS, Data Lake or equivalent).
- Migration experience (Azure Backup & Azure Site Recovery Manager, Cloud Migration Services or equivalent).
- Security Assessment, defender for cloud, AWS well-architected or equivalent.
- Cost optimizations, Azure Migrate appliance, AWS Migration Hub or equivalent.
- Experience leading workshops or any type of client facing presentation.
What Will Set You Apart
- Proven experience in professional services
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including Git, Terraform & Azure DevOps.
Concurrency takes pride in bringing a different mindset to consulting—that takes a diversity of thought, collaboration and resilience. We are an innovation-obsessed yet a fun and progressive place to work. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and great benefits for our people and their families.
In addition, all employees are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs, excellent training programs, and bonus opportunities to encourage our people to be the best versions of themselves in and out of work.