United States /
Data & AI /
Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple-time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re excited to add a Data Scientist to our Data & AI team. In this role, you’ll serve as a forward-thinking technical thought leader with a passion for aligning technical solutions to customer and business needs. You'll bring a strong technical expertise in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence data solutions. You’ll be responsible for the development of Data Science solutions using Azure, machine learning, advanced data science concepts/algorithms, data architectures, and the evaluation and implementation of modern data science platforms.
What You'll Do
- Understand customer needs as it relates to presently available data
- Solve complex technical problems and lead all phases of conceptualization, design, development, and testing
- Use Big Data tools (Databricks, Spark, Azure, SQL, R, Python) to carry out analyses
- Deploy machine learning model for training and productization
- Leverage external data sources and APIs to discover interesting trends
- Build machine learning models from development through simulation, testing, and validation
- Integrate application-specific machine learning models
- Discuss project issues and topics in easy-to-understand terms with clients while presenting project status. Present Demos and Proof of Concepts
- Implement productized machine learning models
- Leverage services such as Cognitive Services when applicable Understand customer needs as it relates to presently available data
What You'll Need
- Ph. D. or Master’s in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or a related field
- Experience using Databricks, Spark, SQL, and Python
- Proficient in Machine Learning and forecasting
- Demonstrable experience of applied Machine Learning or Data Science techniques
- Knowledge of data science tool-space, data analysis, data preparation, data verification, and software development concepts
- Knowledge of databases, and data warehouse structures
What Will Set You Apart
- Basic exposure to cloud solution architectures
- Deep Learning
- Exposure to Data Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience working in a professional services organization
Concurrency takes pride in bringing a different mindset to consulting—that takes a diversity of thought, collaboration and resilience. We are an innovation-obsessed yet a fun and progressive place to work. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and great benefits for our people and their families.
In addition, all employees are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs, excellent training programs, and bonus opportunities to encourage our people to be the best versions of themselves in and out of work.