United States /
Customer Success /
Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re excited to add a Project Manager to our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage multiple large-scale digital transformation projects for enterprise-level customers. You’ll apply your proven track record of leading agile projects to success by managing others, proactively mitigating risks and resolving potential escalations. You’ll work closely with external customers, building rapport and serving as a liaison between their business and delivery teams. You’ll drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs.
What You'll Do
- Maintain control of time, scope and budget across the lifecycle of multiple projects.
- Lead teams of consultants of all levels to successful project delivery.
- Facilitate customer meetings and drive results to stakeholders with the customer’s technical, management and executive teams.
- Provide program updates and communicate project status to senior-level stakeholders.
- Create, manage and execute project plans adapted to the customer environment.
- Work in multiple disciplines, across industries, and build customer knowledge and credibility quickly.
- Identify potential risks and roadblocks and develop specific plans to mitigate or address any concerns.
- Partner with technical leads to identify process improvement opportunities, provide optimization recommendations and solutions.
- Escalate and drive resolutions for issues or risks and associated with pipeline, capacity and or scope.
- Build trust and act as a mentor to customers on industry-standard best practices.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of Project Management experience across various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SAFe)
- Proven experience facilitating sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and backlog refinements for 2-week sprint cycles with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Proven experience working as a Project Manager and Scrum Master on application development focused projects.
- Experience facilitating client facing meetings and driving results with stakeholders from a client’s technical, management and executive teams.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs.
- Experience creating, managing, executing and reporting on project plans.
- Willingness to help growing organization mature delivery processes and methodologies.
- Background in organizational change management.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment.
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) or other Agile certification(s).
- Experience managing people directly.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Concurrency takes pride in bringing a different mindset to consulting—that takes a diversity of thought, collaboration and resilience. We are an innovation-obsessed yet a fun and progressive place to work. We offer flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, and great benefits for our people and their families.
In addition, all employees are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs, excellent training programs, and bonus opportunities to encourage our people to be the best versions of themselves in and out of work.