Senior Product Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to help us establish our product strategy and processes as we continue on our mission of bringing DeFi to the masses, one product at a time. If you are a skilled storyteller with a vision for the future of fintech, you’ll be a great fit for this role.
About the work:
This is a key hire for Conduit as we look to add our first Product Manager to our fast growing team. As the Product Manager you will bring your outstanding communication skills as you deliver the vision and business goals through storytelling and data along with sharing ideas and concepts. Working closely with our CTO, you will establish processes and cadence for product discovery and delivery.
You will be responsible for Conduit’s API, establishing product strategy while improving and iterating the overall Conduit platform. While leveraging the experience from the leadership group, you will organize and deliver a product roadmap to drive volume, expansion and revenue.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere in the Central or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Develop a process for customer feedback and identify how we conduct interviews, gather insights, and translate/document product outcomes internally among the team.
- Get to know Conduit’s customers using the API and better understand their concerns, needs, and use of our platform. Then analyze feedback, prioritize outcomes, and translate into a MVP product roadmap
- Align and direct the engineering and design team on how to prioritize and deliver high quality product iterations that are built, tested, and launched in a timely manner.
- Evaluate different product enhancements including but not limited to increasing customer yield
- Execute roadmap and keeping track on progress, blockers, and support the team in overcoming unexpected obstacles along the way.
- Prior experience working with external developers and users building developer experiences at scale on the platform
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision making
- Experience managing an API product required, engineering background preferred
- The ability to create and drive a product roadmap and has a track record of hitting data driven goals (volume, growth, retention, AUM, etc)
- Experience in working a-sync with a globally distributed team in multiple timezones
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- If you have worked as a PM in a failed start up we want to talk to you. We’d love to hear more about why the product did or did not achieve product/market fit
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!
Conduit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that is energized by diversity, and we do not discriminated based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Conduit is also committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the recruitment process. If you have a need that requires accommodations, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org