Data Analyst, Product Growth
Peninsula Office /
Growth – Growth /
About Confident Cannabis
At Confident Cannabis, we’re solving the biggest problem in legal cannabis: wholesale trade is way too hard. Thousands of businesses buy and sell from each other every day, but no one knows what’s being made, who makes it, or what it’s made of. Plus, the compliance burdens to transact are cumbersome and getting worse.
To solve this problem, we're building the only online B2B wholesale platform used by verified legal/licensed businesses to discover & market inventory tested by third-party labs, with the deepest supply and most-robust compliance and logistics management features in the industry. For the first time, legal cannabis producers, processors, distributors, and retailers can confidently and securely find what's being made, who makes it, and what it's made of. Nationwide. In real time.
Confident Cannabis empowers thousands of producers to stand out from the crowd to sell more at higher prices, and helps thousands of manufacturers & retailers cut through the clutter to buy exactly what they need when they need it - all with automated compliance features built right in.
The Growth Analyst is vital to helping the Marketing, Product and Sales departments succeed effectively. This role will report directly to the Growth Team Lead to primarily assist in figuring out what has worked, is working, or should work in future marketing and product activities. You will be responsible for monitoring and collecting data and results from all ongoing product, marketing and sales efforts for the company.
- Help prepare data reports for Growth Team Lead on weekly product usage and marketing activity
- Take multiple disparate sources of data and create dashboards or other visualizations
- Parse data into relevant insights to inform our decisions and drive towards our goals
- Work with Growth Team Lead on interpreting data and results and making conclusions
- Evaluate user experience and conversion funnel problems and suggest potential product improvements to product team
- Suggest experimental ideas using data as evidence
- Become highly proficient and internal expert of data analysis tools including Periscope Data, Segment, Intercom, Snowflake, Google Analytics, etc
- 3-7 years experience working with product or growth marketing data and analytics at an agency or brand
- Expert proficiency in SQL and Excel (3+ yrs in SQL required)
- Experience manipulating data from multiple tools for different levels of direct reports
- Ability to create data dashboards in Periscope (our main tool), including sources of data from other tools
- Experience interfacing with creatives and engineers to help guide decisions with data
- Ability to work with unique conditions and restrictions in constrained environments
- Very strong organizational skills
- Very creative and strong problem solving skills, adaptability is critical
- Ability to pursue long-term projects through to completion
- Data-driven decision maker
- A passion for fostering a sustainable and vibrant ecosystem in which every ethical cannabis business thrives
If you want to inform the product and marketing engines of a high-growth, well-funded cannabis company, this job is for you.