Head of Commercial GTM Program
Remote, United States /
Sales – Sales Enablement /
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the opportunity:
This is a senior leadership role to help build out the Commercial organization at Confluent.
As the Programs head for Commercial, you will be working closely with the sales and presales leaders to help design, launch and execute GTM programs and sales campaigns to scale our business. You will be working with sales leadership to understand the requirements at the field level, with marketing to build out the GTM execution and roll out plan, work with internal enablement teams to roll out field enablement and work with product to understand roadmap and upcoming releases. You will be working with operations teams to ensure that backend processes are set up to execute and scale these GTM programs and systems/KPIs are in place to track the success of these programs. You may also need to work with our Alliances and channels teams and partners to integrate them into your GTM plans. You would be responsible for rolling out these GTM motions and ensuring that they are executed successfully. You will keep the management team updated on the success of these programs and provide guidance on adjustments for increasing efficiencies.
- Experience of rolling out large GTM programs for SaaS/PaaS/IaaS companies
- Exposure of working with sales, marketing, product teams to design, formulate and implement sales programs and campaigns
- Experience of building out process that are required to implement and track large scale programs
- Experience of customers in a sales and/or pre sales roleExperience with distributed systems, infrastructure software like databases, message queues, Kubernetes, serverless and/or Big Data products
- Excellent working with a matrix organizations and leadership through influence
- Worked on rolling out enablement programs
- Clear, consistent demonstration of self-starter behavior and a desire to tackle hard technical problems
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or relevant experience
What gives you an edge:
- Previous experience building solutions with Apache Kafka
- Experience of working with partners - especially public cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Redesigning backend process and implementation of systems
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.