Mumbai, India /
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Confluent’s sales activities in region. This role includes activities developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for your territory. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex Database, Messaging, Big Data, Open Source and/or SaaS into large corporate and multi national companies.
- Build awareness for Kafka and Confluent within large enterprises
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Confluent partners
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
What We're Looking For:
- At least 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Deep experience selling within the Database, Open Source, Messaging or Big Data space.
- An ability to articulate and sell the business value of big data and the big impact on businesses of all sizes
- Experience selling to developers and C levels
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar start up and high growth organization
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.