People Operations Intern
Remote, United States /
University Recruiting – People & Talent /
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is looking for a People Operations Intern to support its rapidly growing and global population across 16+ countries. In this role, you will deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes that seek to improve the employee lifecycle.
What You'll Achieve:
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation and onboarding training efforts
- Support the end-to-end lifecycle of employees and be a strong resource for the People team
- Support and respond to verifications of employment requests
- Respond to questions from employees and managers regarding HR programs and services and escalate to the proper teams based on the issue
- Any other ad-hoc activities and HR projects
What We're Looking For:
- You are self-motivated and autonomous but unafraid to ask questions and get creative with your solutions
- You understand the importance of customer experience and are highly responsive to all inquiries
- You know how to prioritize your time and can handle multiple projects at once
- You enjoy learning new tools and systems and pick them up quickly
- You understand the sensitivity of confidential information (and understand there is usually a human on the other end of it)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.