Field Marketing Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Growth & Marketing – Revenue Marketing /
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with campaigns, field operation, digital marketing and leadership to help support, execute and track program tactics for integrated campaigns - digital, events, webinars, regional trade shows, partner events and account based marketing across the India market. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter who has a passion for marketing, flawless execution, pipeline generation, experience in enterprise B2B, a data-driven mindset and strong execution skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide execution against various revenue marketing initiatives aimed at converting pipeline for our enterprise and commercial account segments.
- Partner with campaigns and field marketing teams to deliver flawless execution on a diverse set of programs, including digital campaigns, localization, webinars, field events, workshops, regional trade shows, and account-based marketing programs.
- Provide support for workflows including vendor setup/management, POs/invoicing campaign/event setup, SFDC campaign creation, invite/landing page development, content review, target list development, event support and execution, budget tracking, reporting and dashboards, data analysis, working with third-party vendors, and a variety of other tasks.
- Proactively manage and update the marketing calendar.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to gather input and support cross-functional initiatives, such as PG councils, and proactively report on results.
- Assist in coordinating cross-functional input for bi-weekly/monthly interlock presentations
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing and technology marketing preferred across major markets across Indonesia.
- Experience with CRM technology and marketing systems such as Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau.
- Understanding of B2B marketing principles such as funnel dynamics and sales pipeline.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Results-driven mentality with an ability to set, track and deliver on business goals.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing tasks and demands for a diverse group of stakeholders
- High energy and enthusiastic attitude. Sense of urgency, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Undergraduate BS/BA degree.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time. ( Travelling within Indonesia, especially Jakarta)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.