Regional Sales Director, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
Full-Time - People Manager
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We are seeking a metrics and process driven game changer to develop and manage one of our Strategic Enterprise Account Executive Teams. This individual will be tasked with generating growth within new and existing customers and should have a proven track record in hyper-scaling sales teams. They will be required to manage a team to an aggressive target with expectations to overachieve.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Enterprise Sales teams that are selling complex Database, Messaging, Big Data, Open Source and/or SaaS into large corporate and multinational companies.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you will be developing and executing deal strategies, mentoring a team, and collaborating with every area of the organization, then this will be an ideal role for you.
What you will be doing:
- As a Regional sales leader you will be expected to exceed territory growth, revenue quota, and customer satisfaction goals
- Lead and manage a customer focused team of Account Executives to deliver customer business value and develop customer relationships
- Build awareness for Kafka and Confluent within large enterprises
- Take responsibility for overseeing accurate forecasting
- Collaborate with other departments in order to develop sales strategy for enhancing the company’s growth
- Effectively create and articulate value selling in various negotiations
- Assist in pricing strategy
- Ensure effective prospecting, up selling/cross selling, and pipeline development
- Maintain consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Keep a pulse on the market: Know the landscapes and trends that may shift tactical budgets and strategic directions of accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Confluent partners
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 years of Enterprise selling experience, with 2+ years of Sales Management within the technology industry
- Extensive knowledge of how software is positioned and sold to Enterprise IT executives within the Fortune 1000
- A metrics driven mindset with a strong analytical approach
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- Experience building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota in past opportunities
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong customer references
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset with flexibility towards dynamic change
- Successful start-up experience with contributions to growth through acquisition or IPO is desired
- Availability to travel as needed
- University degree or equivalent practical experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.