Enterprise Account Executive - Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel /
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Enterprise Account Executives play a key role in driving Confluent’s sales activities in region. This role is to be the first person on the ground in the Isreal. You will help to define the customer base and generate revenue. Ultimately you will help build this region to become highly successful. You will play an instrumental plan in developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for your territory. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex Database, Messaging, Big Data, Open Source and/or SaaS into large corporate and multi national companies.
What you will do:
- Build awareness for Kafka and the Confluent Platform within large enterprises
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Confluent partners
What we are looking for:
- An ability to articulate and sell the business value of big data and the impact on businesses of all sizes
- Deep experience selling within the Database, Open Source, Messaging or Big Data space
- Very strong experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive marketExperience selling to developers and C level executives
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
Why you will enjoy working here:
- We’re solving hard problems that are relevant in every industry
- Your growth is important to us, we want you to thrive here
- You will be challenged on a daily basis
- We’re a company that truly values a #oneteam mindset
- We have great benefits to support you AND your family
Culture is a huge part of Confluent, we’re searching for the best people who not only excel at their role, but also contribute to the health, happiness and growth of the company. Inclusivity and openness are important traits, with regular company wide and team events. Here are some of the personal qualities we’re looking for:
Smart, humble and empathetic
Hard working, you get things done
Hungry to learn in a field which is ever evolving
Adaptable to the myriad of challenges each day can present
Inquisitive and not afraid to ask all the questions, no matter how basic
Ready to roll up your sleeves and help others, getting involved in projects where you feel you can add value
Strive for excellence in your work, your team and the company
Come and build with us. We are one of the fastest growing software companies in the market. A company built on the tenets of transparency, direct communication and inclusivity. Come meet the streams dream team and have a direct impact on how we shape Confluent.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.