Palo Alto, CA
Front-End Engineer at Confluera
* Develop new code and/or lead existing code changes as part of a group effort
* Build libraries, reusable components and frameworks that support complex web applications
* Rapid development with automation in mind, and able to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
* Able to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
* Review work for accuracy, quality, performance and completeness including other developers codeTechnical
* REST API development to support UI applications.
* Git and NPM
* Building large scale Responsive applications using CSS3 and Less/Sass
* Experience with performance tuning application code
* Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON
* Extensive use of APIs and deep understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
* Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), etc.
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to multi-task
* To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed expectations
* 5+ Years Frontend Engineering Experience
* You’ve had hands-on experience with Python web frameworks like Flask or Django
* You are excited by making fast user experiences and enjoy tackling ambiguous performance problems.
* You’ve introduced new technologies to an existing codebase in a logical and deliberate manner.
* You’ve worked with APIs, having to build them from scratch or augment existing ones as needed.
* You have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, etc. and have strong empathy for your customers.