We’re looking for a passionate iOS Developer to join our team of brilliant and creative coders to help build the next generation of our mobile app. If you like taking on big challenges, helping make key decisions, and working with a group of fun, super-smart people, you might be a good fit for our team.
- Work within our small team of iOS, Android, and back-end developers to build, review, and commit code to help us meet our fast-paced release schedule
- Help investigate new frameworks and technologies and share in making key decisions
- Be challenged to expand your skills set by learning new technology stacks and languages
- Contribute to more than just the iOS code repositories including those for the Android app, and back-end cloud microservices (We'll help you learn how to write code in Java, Kotlin, and Go)
- Be willing to pitch-in and help others on the team when neededBe included in the occasional product and strategy sessions to provide your insights and input
- Evaluate new technologies and stay current with best practicesBe willing to let loose and have fun every once in awhile
- 3-5 years of hands-on iOS application development experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of relevant technologies including languages (Objective-C, Swift), developer tools (XCode, Git, Jira), and iOS versions and related frameworks
- Ability to work well independently with little direction
- Experience writing unit tests and automated UI tests
- Demonstrated history of accurately estimating the work you can accomplish and delivering high-quality code on-time
- Fast to learn new technologies, frameworks, and third-party tools and services
- Preferred experience with Reactive Extensions and Observable patterns (not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent experiences
Our Tech Stack
- Swift is the primary language for our iOS stack.
- We use Observable patterns and a range of client frameworks. Our Android app is written in Java and Kotlin. Our backend uses a Microservices architecture using GoLang, NodeJS, MongoDB, MySQL, Docker containers, and Loopback REST EndpointsWe use Agile and Scrum and host mostly on AWS. Our architecture is exceptionally modern, modular, and clean
What We Offer
- We offers competitive salaries, strong benefits, an exciting work environment, and a world-class suite of perks in addition to co-ownership of our company and vision. We are an energetic and creative group innovating at the intersection of relationships and technology.