Senior QA Automation Engineer
Waltham, MA /
Technology – Engineering /
At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Automation Engineer to lead automation efforts for our Web and React Native Mobile applications. Reporting directly to our QA Manager, you will be working with multiple distributed scrum teams supporting several web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the engineering team and product owners to improve our test plans and increase the quality of our codebase.
- Participate in release testing.
- Create and maintain test plans and cycles.
- Refine our automated test structure and increase consistency and coverage for both end-to-end and API tests.
- Analyze automation reports and take action on failures.
- Present automation status to various stakeholders.
- Maintain our automation infrastructure.
- Participate in the hiring process of new QA engineers.
- Work under minimal supervision, balancing multiple competing priorities while given wide latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- 5+ years of extensive QA experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a QA Automation Engineer or a Software-Developer-In-Test role working on enterprise-level SaaS software in the cloud (AWS preferred).
- Substantial experience with being a QA Lead, assigning tasks, making key decisions, getting buy-in from the team on those decisions, and keeping the team on-task.
- Deep experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment platforms using tools such as GitHub, CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools. We use Cypress, Appium, BrowserStack, Loadview, JMeter, and Postman.
- Experience with other tools such as Selenium and Rest Assured is welcomed but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of software engineering.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Competitive salary
- 401K with company match
- Eligible for annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- 100% employer-paid premiums for you and your family's Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to work out of our Waltham HQ sometime post-pandemic.
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.