Director of National Expansion
Waltham, MA /
Marketing – Growth /
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
The Director of National Expansion will build and execute our strategic roadmap to bring our service to all 50 states. Reporting directly to our CEO, the Director of National Expansion will optimize go-to-market strategies in net-new geographic markets across the country.
- Own the expansion strategy for connectRN, driving alignment with key Connectors across the business
- Build out step-by-step GTM playbooks
- Optimize key GTM projects, including wage and market analysis
- Build & execute roadmaps for exceeding revenue goals set by connectRN leadership team
- Centralize KPIs/Goals for revenue-generating teams
- Develop and manage related forecasts and projections
- Respond to, and anticipate, ad hoc requests from the leadership team
- Strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital and/or investment banking experience
- An MBA or equivalent track record of experience
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- A proven track record of driving positively impactful business results
- A high level of responsibility and ownership
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets
- The ability to make sound decisions and influence business results
- Strong financial, technical, and business acumen
- An entrepreneurial mindset motivated by driving revenue growth
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.