Director of Product
Waltham, MA /
Product & Operations – Product /
At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
The Director of Product will lead strategy and execution for a key Product line, reporting to the COO. You will own the Product Roadmap, developing features and enhancements that drive business metrics, open new markets and delight our users. Leading our small but mighty team, you will be expected to drive and create strategy as well as work hands-on in product development. Our ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial mindset and a bias for action. You are a team player who is willing to help wherever needed.
- Research and design key workflows and features to address jobs-to-be-done for our users
- Integrate business priorities and user feedback to prioritize backlog and deliver value efficiently
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, and account management to build and deploy software
- Support the team in delivering product in a data-informed and iterative manner; partner with Analytics to drive greater experimentation
- Be responsible for career development for Product Manager's at various levels
- Lead implementation of new features, including controlled roll-outs, designing success metrics, and collaboration with Product Marketing
- A proven track record in leading and managing Product teams
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Self-motivation and a drive to grow; able to take ambiguity and create structure
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; drive outcomes cross-functionally without direct management relationships
- Ability to manage competing priorities, balancing the needs of a rapidly evolving market, and making progress on our strategic goals
- Excellent technical literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
- Experience in a two-sided market or consumer-based products is a plus
- Prior experience in driving company-wide strategy is a plus
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.