Manager, Customer Support
Waltham, MA /
Product & Operations – Customer Success /
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
As Manager of Customer Success, you will work closely with the Director of Customer Success, assisting with the growth and development of our fully remote, customer-facing team of 28. You will help build and structure the team, which services both nurses and facilities, to handle massive growth while maintaining quality and consistency of service. You will also play a vital role in the construction of the foundational elements of connectRN’s customer success function. Expect to collaborate closely with Sales, Product, and Onboarding to strengthen service lines and relay trends and feedback.
- Be responsible for the execution & optimization of the customer success strategy
- Help train, manage and mentor our team of customer success specialists
- Serve as the co-point person (alongside the Director of Customer Success) for the execution of cross-functional projects
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing exceptional customer service while acting as the face of connectRN to Facilities and Nurses
- Serve as a point of escalation and advanced support
- De-escalate critical client situations that arise
- At least five years of (high quality) customer-facing experience
- Experience managing teams
- A strong desire to build & create
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service & support
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Ability to work fully remotely
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Note: This position is a full time opportunity remotely based in the United States. At this time, we cannot provide visa sponsorship and are only able to hire applicants based in CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX and VA.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.