Waltham, MA /
Product & Operations – Clinician Experience /
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking for a detail-driven Compliance Manager to accelerate our rapid growth and lead compliance initiatives in new markets. As a self-starting independent contributor, the Compliance Manager will be accountable for developing policies and procedures that are in compliance with state and local regulations for hiring and employing nursing professionals. This role will also collaborate closely with onboarding, operations, and product teams to help translate complex laws and regulations into workflows that are consistently clinician-first.
- Lead clinical credentialing and new hire compliance in new and expanding markets
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert on regulations pertaining to employing healthcare workers in long term care facilities
- Analyze and implement regulations from state health departments and nursing boards, influencing cross-functional teams and connectRN leadership where necessary
- Drive process improvement across operational procedures while providing clear training and SOPs to team members responsible for day-to-day execution
- Strong domain knowledge of regulatory and government agencies relating to employing nursing professionals
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, and implement information from regulatory or legal documentation
- Proven expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously while communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- A curious, investigative mindset with a keen attention to detail and a willingness to dive “into the weeds” whenever necessary
- Superior time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.