MSK – Daytime, Outpatient Teleradiology
Connexia Physicians – MSK /
US Radiology Connexia, a daytime teleradiology practice within US Radiology, is seeking a fellowship-trained Musculoskeletal Imaging Radiologist to work remote, daytime shifts and provide MSK imaging services.
· General diagnostic radiology skills with subspecialty training in musculoskeletal imaging
· Expertise in reading CT, MRI, ultrasound, and x-ray imaging for adults and pediatric patients is required
· Fellowship trained
· ABR Board Certified or, if recent graduate, Board Eligible
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with comfort speaking with ordering physicians as
· Highly motivated to be successful in a flexible, remote environment
· Full-time, outpatient work with flexible day-time hours
· Competitive compensation up to $800,000 and generous time off
· Comprehensive benefits offerings including multiple medical coverage options, HSA and FSA options,
supplemental health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability.
· Retirement savings including individually directed 401k, with company contributions and IRA accounts
· Professional liability / malpractice insurance covered
· Business related expense coverage
· Preferred rates for student loan refinancing
· Credentialing support staff
· State-of-the-art PACS system, IT support, radiology assistant support
Connexia is a daytime teleradiology practice, integrated into US Radiology’s existing physician practices and outpatient imaging platform – one of the largest networks in the country. Providing a flexibility-first lifestyle while enabling clinical excellence and peer-to-peer connectivity, Connexia lets you practice in your subspecialty on your terms. We are built on US Radiology’s foundation - leveraging existing infrastructure and clinical governance developed in leading physician practices to bring collaboration and quality to the remote teleradiology world. Remain connected to your colleagues through existing communication forums like virtual Town Hall meetings, eNewsletters, live chat, and physician leadership boards/committees. With multiple work models centered around days-only reading and competitive compensation with productivity incentives, you can customize your schedule to meet your unique lifestyle needs.