Developer Evangelist (Remote)
Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We're a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We're funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
We're looking for a talented and self-driven Developer Evangelist expert to connect with, inspire, and educate a community of open source developers who will help Connext complete its mission. In this role, you will create content appealing to developers to attract them to join Connext ecosystem and build on top of us.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our evolving ecosystem development team, with the goal of making a big impact on Connext’s growing community base, and to contribute to the success of a quickly growing, high-tech start-up company that will be making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Serve as a Developer Evangelist:
- Create developer facing engaging content; manage release communications and engagement with top-of-funnel integrators and developers
- Build community of developers aware of Connext and interested to build applications on top of Connext
- Identify high potential developer communities, and refine messaging to attract new developers
- Assist in developing the grant program by aiding in the evaluation of technical project grants, developing working processes and evaluating deliverables such as codebase from program participants
- Help ideate, build and grow categories of applications and platforms on top of the Connext blockchain by collaborating with the entire Connext community and other blockchain developers
- Organize and host hackathons, webinars, office hours, tutorials, know-how; speak at conferences; participate in hackathons
- Work directly with product and serve as a Developer Advocate:
- Build awareness of new Connext features that make the developer’s life easier
- Motivate developers to build blockchain applications using Connext technology
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Has experience working in a developer evangelist role at a blockchain or cryptocurrency project, preferably one with a live mainnet
- Has technical writing experience
- Has experience creating content appealing to developers
- Has experience building developer communities
- Has a network of developers building or interested in building applications on top of public blockchains
- Has experience giving demos, speaking or presenting at conferences or meet-ups
- Has experience working directly with users to collect feedback through various methods
- Is an excellent writer and empathetic communicator
- Is able to work autonomously
- Is able to think strategically and also own execution
Please include your Github profile and any links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- A monthly $250 Co-working or Home Office Stipend
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.