Park City, Utah (Remote) /
Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We're a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We're funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
As a Researcher at Connext you will be on the bleeding edge of blockchain interoperability. You'll be influencing the direction of the company through evaluating the impact of protocol changes, informing product roadmaps, and staying abreast of new technical trends and advancements. You will also be a steward to the broader technical community by providing educational resources and presenting research findings.
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the interoperability landscape
- Architect, build, and evaluate agent based models of the network
- Make strategy recommendations driven by key research findings to the team
- Represent Connext in technical environments, including creating content to increase awareness of the technology
- Serve as an educational resource for the team and community
- Experience with modeling software packages (mesa, SciPy/NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Track record of building and presenting innovative research
- Clear and concise communicator with engineering teams as well as broader semi-technical audiences
- Deep understanding of the crypto industry, projects, and constituents
- Adaptable to fast-changing environments with little need for constant oversight
- Highly curious and fast learner
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- A monthly $250 Co-working or Home Office Stipend
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.