Software Engineer - Tooling & Automation (Remote)
Park City, Utah (Remote) /
Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We're a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We're funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who can help us manage our development pipelines. Apply for this role if you are experienced and interested in building internal dev tooling to develop and build code, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, deploying cloud infrastructure, and managing releases to Connext users worldwide!
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Architect and optimize local development environment to maximize developer productivity
- Design automation processes to ensure reproducibility and reliability of builds across Typescript and Solidity codebases
- Develop CICD pipelines, build scripts, and Docker image set up to ensure reliable deployment & testing of our services
- Experience with working with large, complex codebases and monorepos.
- Familiarity with modern build tooling and processes for Typescript.
- Familiarity with creating Docker images.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and creating fully automated dev pipelines.
- Extensive experience with cloud providers such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience in Typescript application development.
- Familiarity with container orchestration tooling like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of provisioning tooling such as Terraform.
- Experience with Web3 and Solidity.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- A monthly $250 Co-working or Home Office Stipend
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.