Care Coordinator - Bilingual
Los Angeles, CA /
Patient Operations /
Our country is multicultural, but healthcare isn’t.
We’re changing that.
At ConsejoSano, we bring patient engagement to the next level through culturally-aligned content and technology that supports engagement at scale. We support health insurance companies, doctor’s offices, and employers by increasing patient engagement, lowering costs and producing better health outcomes for their members. As a team, we’re constantly pushing the envelope to solve any number of issues for our clients and their patients as they work to improve their own health. Our platform is used by our enterprise clients to enable patients to get the right care, at the right time, in the right place, and in the right way. We take pride in improving health outcomes through interacting with patients in revolutionary ways that are convenient to them and fit into their daily lives. With social determinants of health rapidly becoming an area of focus for our health care system, ConsejoSano strives to address these issues and leverage technology to scale our ability to help people live healthier lives.
ConsejoSano was launched in 2017 and is headquartered in the North Hollywood Arts District of Los Angeles County. Our team is comprised of nationally recognized serial entrepreneurs, clinicians, top notch sales and operations professionals; and an incredible team of care coordinators representing 25+ languages.
Do you speak English AND one (or more!) of these languages:
-Filipino or Tagalog
-Or ANY other language
ConsejoSano is dedicated to improving engagement for underserved populations. We are scaling our patient load by 10x and we’re looking for passionate, strategic, and dedicated team members who can help us reach and surpass our goals. While this is an entry-level position, there are tremendous opportunities for growth for the right individual.
We are seeking bilingual Call Center Representatives / translators / care coordinators to join our team in North Hollywood, CA! You will be responsible for making outbound calls and helping patients schedule medical appointments. We are looking for a team-player who can contribute to our success as a company through their excellent phone manners, passion for customer satisfaction, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Make a high-volume of outbound calls regarding various health topics (health care experience is not necessary - we will train you!)
- Assist patients with scheduling medical appointments
- Document and update patient records based on interactions
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and provide feedback on patient behaviors
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Help with translating documents
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English AND a second language with native fluency
- Previous experience in customer service, call center, sales, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to work with computers and enter data quickly and accurately
- The ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a high school diploma and at least two years of work history
Salary and benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free parking or public transportation reimbursements
- Generous vacation and holiday benefits
- Fully stocked fridge with free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Team building and social events
- $15 - $18 per hour
Temporary COVID-19 Arrangements:
- Training is done in-office and once completed, work from home arrangements will be offered. When it is deemed safe to do so by our resident Medical Provider and the State health department, we will slowly transition employees back into our office.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
ConsejoSano is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.