Los Angeles, CA /
Our country is multicultural, but healthcare isn’t.
We’re changing that.
At ConsejoSano, we bring patient engagement to the next level through culturally-aligned content and technology that supports engagement at scale. We support health insurance companies, doctor’s offices, and employers by increasing patient engagement, lowering costs and producing better health outcomes for their members. As a team, we’re constantly pushing the envelope to solve any number of issues for our clients and their patients as they work to improve their own health. Our platform is used by our enterprise clients to enable patients to get the right care, at the right time, in the right place, and in the right way. We take pride in improving health outcomes through interacting with patients in revolutionary ways that are convenient to them and fit into their daily lives. With social determinants of health rapidly becoming an area of focus for our health care system, ConsejoSano strives to address these issues and leverage technology to scale our ability to help people live healthier lives.
ConsejoSano was launched in 2017 and is headquartered in the North Hollywood Arts District of Los Angeles County. Our team is comprised of nationally recognized serial entrepreneurs, clinicians, top notch sales and operations professionals; and an incredible team of care coordinators representing 25+ languages.
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the ConsejoSano family. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication skills, pixel perfect attention to detail, and robust problem-solving skills. This role supports multiple leaders, and requires the ability to juggle competing responsibilities while ruthlessly prioritizing. Daily responsibilities include calendar management, coordinating meetings, HQ office operations and logistics, and prioritizing across multiple leaders. You’ll play an integral role in executing projects, and partnering with People Ops to support company-wide recruiting and onboarding, accounting, and so much more. You’ll be perfect for this role if you enjoy creating order out of chaos.
What you'll do
- Manage and maintain multiple executive calendars, including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately, and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning needs.
- Proactively handle day-to-day operations of our Los Angeles HQ office in North Hollywood including logging of visitors, maintaining conference rooms, and triaging voicemail messages.
- Order and maintain office supplies for manager and team, using preferred/approved vendors.
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution, and storage.
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status.
- Support all departments with recruiting coordination, onboarding and offboarding of employees, and the coordination of equipment pick up and drop off.
- Provide innovative and creative methods for continued improvements to administrative processes as the company scales.
- Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality.
Skills you'll need to be successful
- 10 years of administrative and support experience managing interactions with multiple executives in a fast paced environment.
- Strong calendar management and prioritization skills.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Gmail and Google Calendar as well as key applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ability to identify needs before they arise and solve quickly and efficiently.
- Proactive, positive, and personable with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, “can do” attitude- willing to take initiative with confidence.
- Resilient, with ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work to deadlines.
- Discretion, diplomacy, and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Bonus points for start-up and/or venture capital industry experience.
- Healthcare/IT industry experience is also preferred.
Some of the great perks of working at ConsejoSano include
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year and eight annual holidays with two additional flex holidays
- Superb medical/dental/vision benefits with significant contributions toward covering all dependents
- Competitive salary and equity
- The ability to have a positive impact on people who need it most
- The support of a highly dedicated team focused on building the future of healthcare
This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer. This is a full-time position based in North Hollywood, CA. While we are currently operating remotely, it is important for this person to be based in the Los Angeles area as they will work in the office approximately two to three days a week.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
ConsejoSano is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.