Growth Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Business Development /
Full Time Remote
Our country is multicultural, but healthcare isn’t.
We’re changing that.
At ConsejoSano, we bring patient engagement to the next level through culturally-aligned content and technology that supports engagement at scale. We support health insurance companies, doctor’s offices, and employers by increasing patient engagement, lowering costs and producing better health outcomes for their members. As a team, we’re constantly pushing the envelope to solve any number of issues for our clients and their patients as they work to improve their own health. Our platform is used by our enterprise clients to enable patients to get the right care, at the right time, in the right place, and in the right way. We take pride in improving health outcomes through interacting with patients in revolutionary ways that are convenient to them and fit into their daily lives. With social determinants of health rapidly becoming an area of focus for our health care system, ConsejoSano strives to address these issues and leverage technology to scale our ability to help people live healthier lives.
ConsejoSano was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in the North Hollywood Arts District of Los Angeles County. Our team is comprised of nationally recognized serial entrepreneurs, clinicians, top notch sales and operations professionals; and an incredible team of care coordinators representing 25+ languages.
We’re looking for a resourceful, detail-oriented Growth Operations Manager who is data-driven, personable and passionate to support our growing Business Development team. This role has endless opportunity to create a significant impact within our team. The Growth Operations Manager will help build, run, and optimize growth processes including workflow automation, data insights, attribution, and full-funnel tracking. S/he will track and optimize lead flow and management; improve lead funnel conversion rates; maintain effective pipeline management, and create effective “nurture” programs. Additionally, s/he will administer and optimize our entire tech stack including Salesforce, Asana, Pardot, and other apps & systems. They’ll evangelize the use of Hubspot to the Business Development Team including facilitating training and best practices. Additionally, this role will measure the impact and ROI of marketing on pipeline and revenue quarterly goals for management, marketing, and the sales teams.
This position is remote (you don't have to live in Los Angeles) and will report to the VP, Growth.
What you'll do
- Manage forecast calls, pipeline reviews and Growth team performance and productivity
- Partner with team leadership in forecast and Growth target setting processes
- Manage, create and maintain Growth pipeline, team productivity, and reporting
- Develop and own operational processes
- Manage channel commissions, including process and reporting
- Lead Growth procurement & deal closing team; train, mentor, and coach team
- Solve and escalate issues as they arise with the relevant cross-functional groups, and ensure their timely resolution
- Drive continuous process improvements for procurement & Growth process and team efficiency, including project management of system enhancements
- Ensure appropriate documentation exists for quoting and deal closing processes, and train team on updated and evolving processes
- Assist Growth team with the production, review, management, and distribution of Growth team documents including dashboards, reports, quotes, scopes of work, contracts, and client-facing collateral
- Special projects as required
The skills you'll need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience maintaining and running a sales tech stack for a high-growth startup
- 4+ years experience in a sales operations role
- Demonstrated experience creating and running a full cycle sales process for a high-growth B2B sales team in Healthtech, digital health, and/or health plan.
- Natural affinity for data analysis and critical thinking; use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Top notch project management and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eagle eye for detail in written and designed materials
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- BA preferred
Some of the great perks of working at ConsejoSano
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year and eight annual holidays with two additional flex holidays
- Superb medical/dental/vision benefits with significant contributions toward covering all dependents
- Competitive salary and equity
- The ability to have a positive impact on people who need it most
- The support of a highly dedicated team focused on building the future of healthcare
ConsejoSano is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.