About ConsenSys Health:
ConsenSys Health enables the healthcare industry’s operation of Ethereum-based solutions for cybersecurity, compliance, privacy, bioethics and identity by applying the deep technical capabilities of ConsenSys.
We want our team, and the world, to think of the work we're doing as life-and-death-significant. Critical for the future of humanity. While we laugh and have a good time, it's no joke, because of how much our results MATTER.
Rigor | Discipline | Seriousness | Significance | Urgency | Customer-obsessed | Intrinsically-motivated | Excellence
We use innovations, e.g. blockchain and machine learning, to create sustainable and value-based healthcare.
We're looking for a Technical Writer to author, edit, and review product documentation. In this role, you’ll work with internal resources, interview software developers, and attend engineering meetings to gather, write, and publish technical information for our varied audiences. You’ll produce a variety of top-quality learning materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups, and training videos.
As a successful Technical Writer at ConsenSys Health, you’re motivated, passionate, and thrive in the fast-paced culture of a dynamic and evolving startup company. You have strong writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content from an SME and create training materials that clearly explain the topic/task to end users based on their persona. We like to move quickly and win together, so you’re a self-starter who thrives under pressure and enjoys team successes.
● Maintain our internal documentation ticketing system, solving issues presented by customers and internal consumers.
● Create in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
● Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency.
● Adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
● Identify problem areas or structural deficiencies and proactively contribute to their improvement.
● Regular use of a content management system (CMS) to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
● Become a subject matter expert of the ConsenSys Health platform and how the different tools are used to perform various construction related tasks.
● Regular communication and synchronization with the VP of Product Engineering
Desirable skills and experience
● Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent experience in English, Communication, or Journalism.
● 2-5 years experience working as a Technical Writer or in a related job role.
● Ability to analyze and synthesize complex content.
● Strong technical aptitude–ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools.
● Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
● Ability to write clearly and succinctly for multiple audiences using either formal or more casual tones.
● Excellent work ethic and strong intellectual curiosity.
● Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task.
● Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes.
● Experience creating infographics to more clearly communicate workflow processes and abstract topics.
● Track record of effective collaboration.
Bonus Health Points
● Experience working in a technical startup company, preferably a SaaS company.
● Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
● Experience writing content and documentation for compliance controls, e.g. SOC2, HIPAA, etc.
● Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote to convert complex artifacts into small consumable pieces for general use, reporting, or presentations.
● Experience in prioritizing and understanding the lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through on-going maintenance.
● Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.