Senior Product Marketing Manager
About ConsenSys Health:
ConsenSys Health helps the healthcare industry operate Ethereum-based solutions for cybersecurity, compliance, privacy, bioethics and identity with the deep technical capabilities of ConsenSys to advance the healthcare industry.
We want our team, and the world, to think of the work we're doing as life-and-death-significant. Critical for the future of humanity. While we laugh and have a good time, it's no joke, because of how much our results MATTER.
Rigor | Discipline | Seriousness | SignificanceUrgency | Customer-obsessed | Intrinsically-motivated | Excellence
We use innovations, e.g. blockchain and machine learning, to create sustainable and value-based healthcare.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) The Product Marketing Manager works with engineering and global customers, as well as partners to identify, promote and design-in new opportunities. She/he contributes to new product idea, providing technical analysis, product marketing collateral, including analysis of competition.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Desirable skills and experience
- Defines reference designs (internally and with partners), support documentation and product collaterals (HW/SW)
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end product marketing
- Work with senior management to create product marketing plans and roadmaps
- GTM (go-to-market) plan: create and support promotion plan which includes definition of collaterals, evaluation platforms, demo platforms, press release as product transitions from early life to mass production
- Support regional demand for technical collateral
- Support press releases content, trade show material and technical seminarsCollaborate closely with Sales to establish relationships with key customers.
- Ensure product marketing is launched correctly and on scheduleMake creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- 5 years experience in marketing of Software for Development and Delivery
Bonus Health Points
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
ConsenSys Health is a spin-off from ConsenSys, one of the world’s largest blockchain companies. ConsenSys solves the biggest problems in healthcare. We are part of an ecosystem of technology and industry partners who drive positive, inclusive change in healthcare and the life sciences.
ConsenSys Health is 100% remote and work-from-anywhere company. We are primarily sourcing full-time opportunities to fill (W2), we have some part-time and 1099/subcontracting opportunities. While 100% virtual, our team meets often throughout the day with and without video to talk about what we're doing that day, what we need help with, and general socializing. A sense of humor and humility is required to be successful with our team. If you like being autonomous, digging into business, health, and technology challenges, ConsenSys Health is virtually a win for you (and us).
Contract / Full-Time / Part-Time / Work From Home / Remote