About ConsenSys Health:
ConsenSys Health helps the healthcare industry operate Ethereum-based solutions for cybersecurity, compliance, privacy, bioethics and identity with the deep technical capabilities of ConsenSys to advance the healthcare industry.
We want our team, and the world, to think of the work we're doing as life-and-death-significant. Critical for the future of humanity. While we laugh and have a good time, it's no joke, because of how much our results MATTER.
Rigor | Discipline | Seriousness | Significance
Urgency | Customer-obsessed | Intrinsically-motivated | Excellence
We use innovations, e.g. blockchain and machine learning, to create sustainable and value-based healthcare.
Working with a resourceful group of DevOps and The Project Phoenix (book) believers, use your DevOps skills to build applications and systems that will help our customers showcase their new and disruptive enterprise software. ConsenSys Health works alongside customer clouds and integrates with public clouds like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. You will join a team of talented HealthTech engineers who are building software solutions to improve Precision Medicine in Health IT.
Your day will be filled with a range of tools, infrastructure and services - new and existing - with an aim to elegantly and efficiently solve problems and deliver practical, maintainable and scalable solutions. A few times a week you’ll be working with new customers and prospects. We are obsessed about our customers' experience and you’ll work closely with our developers and customer success engineers to solve problems.
Desirable skills and experience
● BA/BS in Computer Science or 4 years equivalent experience
● Solid foundation of automating and scripting configuration tasks, e.g. Ansible, Chef, Terraform
● Fluency in Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Git, Terraform, & OpsWorks
● Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
● Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities
● Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
● Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
● Act as project lead around further software defined services and offerings
● Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
● Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact
● Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment
● Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
● Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
● Highly Proficient with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions
● You have experience with cluster management systems (Kubernetes, Tanzu)
● Experience Implementing of ‘Infrastructure as Code’ with clear and repeatable roadmap with all aspects of CI/CD workflows containers and/or virtualization, web servers, and databases
● Effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills and ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
● Aptitude and attributes to dig in and learn are vital for our team
Bonus Health Points
● Professional experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
● Experience building and maintaining large distributed systems with automation focus on hybrid cloud architectures and Blue/Green deployments with GCP, Azure and AWS.
● Experience managing internal and/or external customer requirements and expectations
● Experience translating business objectives into cloud architecture and DevSecOps methodologies
● Experience as security focused engineer with respect to secure architectures, WAF implementations, and threat mitigation using
● Experience in design of secure RESTful API’s with Apigee
● Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations
● Contributed to open-source, Blockchain, Decentralized Identity, Linux for Health, Sidetree, Larvel, MS SQL, Kendo-UI, AJAX, jQuery.
ConsenSys Health is a spin-off from ConsenSys, one of the world’s largest blockchain companies. ConsenSys solves the biggest problems in healthcare. We are part of an ecosystem of technology and industry partners who drive positive, inclusive change in healthcare and the life sciences.
ConsenSys Health is 100% remote and work-from-anywhere company. We are primarily sourcing full-time opportunities to fill (W2), we have some part-time and 1099/subcontracting opportunities. While 100% virtual, our team meets often throughout the day with and without video to talk about what we're doing that day, what we need help with, and general socializing. A sense of humor and humility is required to be successful with our team. If you like being autonomous, digging into business, health, and technology challenges, ConsenSys Health is virtually a win for you (and us).
Contract / Full-Time / Part-Time / Work From Home / Remote