Security Software Engineer - 14/03/2017 - 22/09/2017
Joinville / SC
You are a skilled software engineer who enjoys security work and is an expert in systems security, applications security, network security, social engineering, cryptography or automated malware analysis. You are a security researcher who thrives on addressing real world problems and likes to code.
We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to work on our SRE team to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture;
- Design and apply advanced security techniques;
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security;
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise;
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities;
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture;
- Maintain technical documentation;
- Consult team members on secure coding practices;
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices.
- Software development expertise in one or more programming languages (Java preferred, but Python is good too);
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation;
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Working knowledge of all vulnerability classes on the OWASP Periodic Table of Vulnerabilities;
- Experience in security auditing (tools including AppScan, Nessus, Burp Suite).
- Experience with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development;
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Compatible salary, above the market average;
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extented education and graduate;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affliliation with pharmacies;
- Full health plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Full dental plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- Transportation Assistance.
- A different work environment and innovative, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
- A team that has our values in their DNA;
- Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
- Access to books and other materials.
As a plus:
Ficamos felizes com a sua vontade de fazer parte do time ContaAzul. Apenas para te alertar: nosso processo seletivo pode levar em torno de 40 a 60 dias, pois temos várias etapas que envolvem desafios e entrevistas! :)
The first step of our talent acquisition process is a profile analysis so that we can figure out if you have the right fit for the job (as described previously). If we understand that you are the candidate we are looking for, then we will contact you to follow up with the process. In case there is a mismatch between your skills set and our needs, you will not hear from us, but your resumee will be kept inside our candidate data base. Regardless, we want you to feel encouraged to apply for other opportunities that may interest you. We will be happy to hear from you again!
If you want to understand how the entire talent acquisition process goes, please visit contaazul.com/vagas.
Que tal conferir?
Acaba de entrar no ar o Blog de Engenharia de Software ContaAzul, em: https://engineering.contaazul.com. Nosso objetivo é compartilhar o modo ao qual desenvolvemos o sistema que já atende dezenas de milhares de clientes todos os dias! Com isso, buscamos ser uma referência nacional em engenharia de software.