Financial Planning Analyst / Contrôleur de gestion
Paris Area, France
G&A – Finance
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
The Financial Planning Analyst will be a key asset in the future growth of the Company. Under the supervision of the FP&A Manager, the successful hire will engage in the forecasting and budgeting process, along with other projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, and other projects as requested by senior management. This function will act as part of the analytical engine of the company, to provide insight and support optimal business decision-making.
What you will do
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our SaaS business
- Assist with in-depth analysis including new bookings, installation, utilization and churn
- Work closely with FP&A Manager to develop monthly forecasts (bookings, revenue, expense, capital and headcount) that incorporates current data and any relevant functional input
- Generate quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Assist in developing new SaaS business metrics that help drive business success
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Create ad-hoc reporting and analysis
What we are looking for
- Fluent in both French and English
- Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years’ related experience as a Financial Analyst for a high-growth company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work well within deadlines
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!