Paris Area, France /
RD – Platform /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
You will be the ideal candidate if you are passionate about DevOps and thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges and work closely with peers in our global R&D. Our platform is mainly based on AWS and Azure, using open source tools, big data and homemade automation. We use many different technologies, amongst which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills on technologies such as: Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Hadoop/Spark, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
- Take part in a global team with members in Paris and Tel-Aviv
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Work closely with R&D peers to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
- Manage big, cross R&D projects
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3/4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat \ CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Scripting skills (Python \ GO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learnResults-driven with a strong commitment
We do our best to have fun as a company and as a teamYou’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days, soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.