Customer Success Operations Analyst
Paris Area, France /
Customer Success – Customer Operations /
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words:
In a strong growth context, we are looking for a Customer Success Operations Analyst to help us consolidate our Gainsight platform and scale its usage across the whole organization. Fully dedicated to Customer Success, you will take part in an international organization that values team spirit, ambition and creativity. You will work with different teams and departments (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D…).
What you will do:
- Be autonomous on Gainsight project management: govern & facilitate project planning (capture project requests, build action plans & schedules, prioritize tasks, coordinate actions between departments)
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Partner with cross functional department, coordinate projects, and communicate: orchestrate project in-house & external stakeholders, learn business needs and define impacts on systems, communicate updated status of the on-going projects
- Closely collaborate with the BI team to successfully pull out valuable data from other softwares (Salesforce, Zendesk, Airtable, Hubspot etc.), integrate into Gainsight database and cross it with the relevant metrics
- Build integrations to export Gainsight data into BI tools such as PowerBI or Google Data Studio
- Work cross functionally with the Sales Operations, Customer Success & BI team to guarantee a full data alignment between the different customer platforms
- Design business rules to analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to proactively engage with customers
- Provide day-to-day end user support to Gainsight users, enable team members on the tool, and ensure project documentation: training sessions, user guides, update communication
A few examples of projects in the roadmap
- Development of a reliable forecast system inside Gainsight
- Connection with Airtable and Hubspot
- Health score improvement
- Collaboration with BI on the creation of a churn indicator
- Creation of alerting system and automatic email planification
We’d love to meet someone who: (Mandatory)
- Has 1-5 years of experience, with a good knowledge of SaaS business model & KPIs
- Has Gainsight administration experience (Mandatory)
- Is a client-facing person. You know how to convince people and lead meetings.
- Is an explorator, self-learner & proactive member
- Has an analytical mindset & is able to handle complex analysis
- Can work fast and handle tight deadlines
- Google Sheet, Google Slides & Excel have no secret for you either
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- SalesForce & Zendesk admin
- Business Analysis experience, especially for Customer Success
Good to know:
- Contract: full-time permanent position
- Location: Paris or London office
- Start date: As soon as you're available!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.