Marketing Data Analyst Intern (6 months)
Paris Area, France
Customer Success – Customer Services
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As a Marketing Data Analyst in our Paris office, you will be part of the Data Analyst team and dedicated to the global Marketing team, working with content writers, digital marketing managers, event managers, public resources and partners teams.
You’ll be responsible for providing data and insights from our database in order to support data-centric content writing: reports, articles, infographics, events and partners content.
This data-centric content is accountable for spreading a deeper and wider understanding of Contentsquare’s capabilities, methodology and expertise. You are ideally an excellent problem-solver and insight-provider that shines in data storytelling.
What you will do:
- Explore, analyse and interpret data from BI tools and our database for event related content (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, sales impact, etc.), reports, partners articles, PR requests
- Explore, analyze and interpret data from Contentsquare own analytical tool to support our website monitoring and digital strategy
- Guide and support the marketing team on data centric content ideation
- Explore new and interesting ways to improve our methodology and process as the demand grows
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an analytical role in Technology/Consulting, Communication or Marketing team
- You are a final year student in Engineering/Big data/Statistics, or any other field related to UX, with an interest for marketing and content creation
- You hold strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate a strong interest in the Internet and technology
- You are able to work in English and French
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Skills in SQL a plus!
- Skills in BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) a plus!
Good to know:
- Contract: end-of-studies internship (4-6 months)
- Start date: as soon as you are available!
- POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING PERMANENT & FULL-TIME POSITION
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!