Software Engineer Intern (6 months)
Paris Area, France
R&D – Data Collection
Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We have 60 passionate and talented engineers from in our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software on the market.
Are you willing to participate to the development of a software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Swift, Kotlin, Java?
We are precisely looking for a Software Engineer Intern to work on our Mobile stack!
Your responsibilities :
Helping the team develop and maintain an analytics SDK and tools on both iOS and AndroidCollaboration with engineers from other teams, QA and product to design features and break down high level goals into tasksBuild, document and maintain features and testsCommunicate and document architectural designs and requirementsProvide thoughtful feedback to others on the team via code reviewsWorking in an Agile.SCRUM environment and having a TDD mindset.
Stack : Swift (iOS), Java (Android), Kotlin
Do you have excellent technical qualities?
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices of development, you have an experience on mobile applications (always a plus to have some experience with other programming languages).iOS has ideally no more secrets for you and you're interested and open to work with Android as well.
Why join ContentSquare’s Data Collection team?
• If you want to go deep inside the platform secrets, understand the way all the user interaction events are produced
• If you are willing to use different analyzing techniques to detect configuration and screen changes without affecting the application performance, etc such as determining users interaction with the UI, being able to track screen changes by analyzing the tree view, etc
• If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting topics to conferences
• If you are looking for an environment where you'll have the occasion to work with experienced developers and polish your skills, while taking responsibilities on strategic corporate axes
• If you share our “quality focused” vision: code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, coverage of unit and functional tests.
Then, join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, who cultivate knowledge sharing and team cohesion. Through Hackathons, Cross teams Innovation Days, we are committed to experiment/create tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also find : flexible working hours, remote days, soccer, yoga, basketball, handball, and many other sports teams and many other sports teams, afterworks with beers provided every Fridays, monthly parties… and a very nice team !
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!